UNO & Friends Android Game Review
UNO, the world’s most beloved card game, introduces a brand-new free social experience!
Playing UNO with friends, household, and the an incredible number of fans global has never been easier! Join one of the largest free online mobile gaming communities and revel in an all-new free multiplayer experience, competitive leaderboards and enjoyable modification options that let you shout “UNO!” on a complete new degree!
– Easy to understand, hard to put down!
– generate games and invite your buddies to play!
– Challenge millions of UNO fans worldwide!
– Utilize Boosts & Super Boosts to diversify your strategy!
– observe your card skills rank with leaderboards!
– Compete in weekly competitions to win rewards!
– Customize your UNO game with backgrounds, card deck designs & special effects!
– Play online multiplayer matches over 3G or Wi-Fi!
– Connect making use of your free Facebook Connect account!
– Connect via Google+ and play UNO with your Google+ friends!
UNO & Friends is free to download and play. You’ll collect digital currencies called “Coins” and rarer “Tokens” as you play, used to try out games of UNO or buy in-game things. In the event that you don’t have sufficient virtual currency to buy an item, or perform an action, it is possible to choose to earn additional currency gradually over time while you play the overall game, or buy additional digital currency with genuine money. In-app acquisitions range from $0.99 to $39.99. You are able to restrict in-app purchases by adjusting your User Controls in your Play Store settings.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Arabic & Indonesian.
One more download of 50 to 150 MB is required to try out this game. Please remember that the dimensions of this required download may change with no warning.
Specific aspects of this game will need the player for connecting to a social network such as Facebook or Google+. Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the overall game.
This game may include third-party adverts that will redirect you to a third-party website.
UNO & Friends is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play UNO & Friends On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search UNO & Friends and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play UNO & Friends on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of UNO & Friends, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.