Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) Android Game Review
Welcome to the brutal, tactical beatemup world of TEKKEN, as you’ve never experienced it before! TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT is a brand new beatemup CCG with real-time fighting duels and tactical, strategic, combo battles. Join over 11 million players from around the globe in the first ever free-to-play Tekken beatemup CCG. TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT features stunning 3D visuals, with electrifying turn-based card battles that are loaded with satisfying depth and extreme characters.
TELL ME MORE!
Play TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT online in real-time with all of the strategy and tactics you’ll want to win. It won’t be easy; your fighting opponents come from all within the globe. Are you experiencing what it takes to take them on? Battle and duel utilizing the toughest competition on the market. Take on the entire world by gathering the most effective fighting cards to produce yours ultimate fighting deck, featuring some of the most fearsome TEKKEN fighters.
Online game play is fast and furious. Fight battles using combos with three actions: Focus, Strike and Block. During each turn, fighters choose whether or not to draw a new card from their deck, launch an attack with their cards or attempt to block. Think fast, fight faster.
Don’t simply think with your fists in this CCG. Strategy and tactics are key with less than 10s to create decisions and imagine exactly what your rivals is planning using their deck. Winning bouts needs composure, bluffing and intuition. Use combos to destroy your opponents in duels and win global tournaments and tournaments. Challenge the best fighters, win bouts and uncover all of the cards!
Collect over 190 physical TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT Game Cards and bring real-world crossover to the gameplay, with unique QR codes letting you instantly include the card to your digital deck in-game, and Augmented Reality bringing the characters to life in players’ surroundings. Launch into combo card battles globally online with skill-matched players from around the globe, and give their TEKKEN iron fist a workout anytime, anywhere. It’s a really international beatemup CCG!
DEEP GAMEPLAY: Customise your internet deck. Utilize the fusion system to create and collect brand new cards, and perfect your strategic combos of Focus, Strike and Block techniques to take down competition from across the world.
Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Tekken Card Tournament (CCG), source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.