COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook Android Game Review
▼Have Fun Cooking with Simple Controls!
With a chop chop, a bubble bubble, and a sizzle sizzle…
Anyone can benefit from the simple, intuitive touch controls of this dozens of varied minigames!
Grab your apron and aim for the ranking of “”Special Chef!
▼Combine All Kinds of Recipes!
What weird or wonderful combinations is it possible to make by combining two recipes?
Get creative and mix your diet!
▼Treat Papa to Your Dishes!
Once your dish is ready, serve it as much as Papa! The higher your cooking is, the more delighted he will be!
▼Papa’s Daily Request!
Hamburgers, pizza, ice cream…
Fulfill Papa’s requests and acquire enjoyable gifts in return!
▼Play Every Day to Get Special Rewards!
Log in each time to get a login stamp!
Collect 7 stamps to get a fantastic brand new recipe!
*Kids who cook in Mama’s kitchen are sure to show more interest in genuine cooking too!
COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.