Why we need VPN?
VPN service that is extremely useful for those who travel a lot and require privacy protection. With paid VPN you can safely access Wi-Fi hotspots with your smartphone, tablet or laptop. The same applies to the internet at home or in the office. VPN service allows you to stay anonymous and legally hide your activity on every website along with your location.
We have many virtual private networks to choose from, some of them are free but some demand a subscription. What’s the difference and why should we pay if we can have it for free? First of all, paid VPN provides great level of support as well as protects your privacy. Free service can’t be 100% safe, reliable or secure. Moreover, it had loads of ads and poor speed. If you haven’t decided which one to choose– check best VPN rating and find one with the best ratings according to customers’ reviews.
Top rated VPN services
Among the best ones according to customers’ ratings in 2016 are:
- NordVPN, Panama-based, with strict no logs policy reliable service that provides customers with great security level. This product operates flawlessly with desktop systems as Windows, Linux or OS X as well as with following mobile systems: iOS and Android. Customer may be completely sure that his tablet, phone and laptop are safe to work with. It is also possible connecting up to 6 devices to NordVPN servers, of course of you have a personal account. It has customer-friendly pricing system and accepts credit cards along with PayPal, BitCoin, Paysera and Webmoney services.
- Next service we are about to introduce is VyprVPN. This provider is based in Switzerland and is a member of the Golden Frog Internet Freedom Consortium. Super-fast speed, great customer support service, budget-friendly pricing system making this VPN provider one of the best rated. Moreover, VyprVPN supports the widest range of devices: iOS, Android, Linux, DDWRT Router, Nokia, Windows Mobile, etc.
- Proxy.sh has more that 200 servers that support PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPsec on desktop and mobile major OS’s. Service ensures that online activity is encrypted and protects users from cyber bullying and other harassments. Other beneficial features include: high speed, 24/7 customer support, encrypted physical location and online activity.
Today chances of being spied on or hacked are rather high. Your internet history, location, personal data can be easily exposed and you don’t have to be a genius to do that. The best way of preventing that is to get a reliable VPN provider to guard your personal space.
Latest posts by Zohair (see all)
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard – The Best free data recovery software - October 16, 2018
- The Best 3 Hovershoes Money Can Buy Right Now - September 14, 2018
- Top 6 Benefits Of Software Project Outsourcing For Your Business - September 8, 2018