Walking Dead: Road to Survival Android Game Review
Do you want to take control Woodbury and put a conclusion in to the Governor’s tyranny? Battle between life and also the undead into the definitive Walking Dead role-playing game, where your own choices should figure out who lives or dies.
In an all-new tale based on the original The Walking Dead visual novels, recruit iconic survivors like Rick, Glenn and Michonne to take part your team and obtain rid from the reign of a madman.
Obliterate Walkers and also other survivors with a life-threatening toolbox of tools, including Michonne’s almighty katana. Activate your group to fight against enemy raids and fortify your property base with supplies gathered from dangerous PVP and PVE missions. Find strength in figures – musical organization together through powerful Factions with buddies and allies to destroy your own enemies!
In this seemingly endless zombie apocalypse, it’s destroy or be killed as you fight for survival.
Walking Dead: Road to Survival is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Walking Dead: Road to Survival On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Walking Dead: Road to Survival and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Walking Dead: Road to Survival on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Walking Dead: Road to Survival, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.