SHAREit – Connect & Transfer Android App Review
SHAREit, the world’s fastest cross-platform document transfer tool for near-field communication.
– Share an array of files whenever and wherever.
– 200 times Bluetooth speed!
– No USB! No data usage! No internet required!
– aids Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS.
– The choice of OVER 300 million users from 200 nations.
– Top 1 installed App on Google Play in 15 nations and districts.
– No network limitation
Share files whenever & wherever!
– Fastest when you look at the world
200 times faster than Bluetooth, the best speed rises to 20M/s.
– Cross-platform transferring
Cross-platform sharing for phones & computer systems & tablets, Android & iOS & Windows Phone & Windows XP/7/8.
– Transfer anything you have actually
Photos, videos, music, installed apps and simply about almost every other files.
– Quick And Easy
Friends can transmit files one to the other by entering Portal. Really easy to share!
– Connect to PC
Transfer files between phone and PC
View your images and play music on computer systems.
Control PPT directly and your phone, making your own presentation easier!
Replicate connections, SMS communications, MMS communications, music, videos, apps and also other data from your old phone in to the unique one in just one single click.
SHAREit – Connect & Transfer is an android app but it can be used on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Run SHAREit – Connect & Transfer On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search SHAREit – Connect & Transfer and click on the app icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android app.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and use SHAREit – Connect & Transfer on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of SHAREit – Connect & Transfer, cracks, patch and hacks of the app. Please use the app as it is to support the developer.