About The Game – Star Wars Rebels: Missions
Based on the hit TV show, Star Wars Rebels™!
Rebels wanted! Are you willing to operate against the Empire? Become an intergalactic hero in Star Wars Rebels™: Recon Missions, this new action-platformer mobile game!
Take on 4 FREE levels of battle against the Empire as Ezra Bridger, dodge TIE fighters, blast Stormtroopers, and drive an Imperial AT-MP. With in-app purchases, wield a LightsaberTM, fight Star Wars™ bosses, drive an AT-DP, and unlock 30 more levels and 50+ unique challenges. Customize and expand a secret Rebel Haven where heroes can hide out and rescue citizens. And, communicate with characters like Zeb the muscle mass associated with the Ghost group, Hera the pilot, and even Chopper the grumpy Droid™.
Fight to truly save citizens of Lothal and restore hope towards the Star Wars Rebels universe by joining the rebellion today!
BATTLE up against the Empire as Ezra Bridger, the street-smart hero, and dodge TIE fighters
DRIVE an Imperial AT-MP and activate boosts to take down the Empire’s legion
COLLECT Hope and gift to citizens to make boosts
CUSTOMIZE your secret Rebel Haven with benefits like living devices, towers, building mods, and art
DISCOVER secret rooms, Stormtrooper helmets, and play to earn rewards from Chopper
With In-App Purchases:
UNLOCK 30 extra levels, with more Empire enemies, boosts, secret rooms, and benefits to expand your Rebel Haven
BATTLE STAR WARS BOSSES including TIE bombers, AT-DPs, and TIE fighters
WIELD a Lightsaber as Kanan Jarrus, the cowboy Jedi, and battle with your twin-blaster as Sabine Wren, the explosive musician
STAR WARS © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
The Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions App is free to play. But, you will find optional in-app acquisitions readily available for purchase that are priced at genuine money. If you choose to make a purchase, your GooglePlay account is going to be charged.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know whenever we have exciting updates like new content, as well as marketing for the Walt Disney Family of Companies. Children should always ask their parent or guardian to download and play. WiFi or data connection is needed for a few features. Network or Carrier information charges may apply if WiFi just isn’t connected.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Run Star Wars Rebels: Missions On a Laptop Computer or Windows Tablet
- Download the BlueStacks app player from this link -> Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Star Wars Rebels: Missions and lick on the search result then followed by clicking the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Star Wars Rebels: Missions on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.