About The Game – Taichi Panda
The incredible new Dungeon Crawler taking the world by storm! Over 10 million downloads worldwide, with brand new exciting content available nowadays! Grow your character and restore the cosmic stability in an exciting free-to-play online adventure!
AppleTell – named “Best iOS Game of E3 2014”
TouchArcade – “Taichi Panda has all the necessary components that define a great hack ‘n slash action game.”
148Apps – “The game looks like it offers some pretty nice graphics and fast play style.”
A Stunning Fantasy Adventure
Enter an environment of goblins, bandits, and pandas as you adventure through graphically stunning maps in full 3D environments. Bash your method to the center of the mystery with a quick and fluid animation style built on full-body movement capture.
Hack ‘n Slash Action
Fight through hordes of enemies with a fast-paced combat system. Use a mixture of speed, strength and skill, combining aerial attacks and combo moves to devastate the enemy. Explore twisting labyrinths, avoid precarious traps, and beat powerful bosses!
Level up your character to unlock powerful new abilities. Upgrade and refine your gear to bolster your power, and unleash elemental magic through ancient runes. Develop your Pets, special battle companions using their own unique progression and abilities.
Play in Real-time with Friends
Play in real-time multiplayer with friends and strangers. End up being the ultimate Taichi champion with PvP arenas and battlefields. Team up with fellow adventurers in group dungeons to face off against formidable Bosses. Form Guilds with friends and compatriots, and expand your territory in Guild vs Guild war mode!
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Run Taichi Panda On a Laptop Computer or Windows Tablet
- Download the BlueStacks app player from this link -> Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Taichi Panda and lick on the search result then followed by clicking the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Taichi Panda on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.