About The Game – One Finger Death Punch
Experience cinematic kung-fu battles into the fastest, most intense brawler the world has ever seen! Utilizing the unique 1:1 reaction system of One Finger Death Punch, players will have the immediate feedback of every bone-crunching hit.
Pay tribute to your masters making use of five classic kung-fu styles blended with extra weapons. Combine face-to-face combat with throwing tools to recreate complex fight choreographies or perhaps send crooks traveling through cup windows. Finish the epic 140 stage campaign.
Choose from 40 products and 30 different skills which can be combined in thousands of methods to direct you towards your journey.
Place your kung-fu to the ultimate test in the survival mode where you’ll be ranked with players from around the world.
Every Press Matters! DO NOT BUTTON MASH!
•EASY TO MANAGE
Tap left or right, it’s that easy to play.
•ONLINE LEAGUES AND LEADERBOARDS
Climb the ladder and dominate each league as you show friends and family who’s the true master.
Do battle in survival mode to achieve weekly rankings.
•EASY TO LEARN
Simple controls make it easy to relax and play but precision is required to become the most useful, this just isn’t a button masher.
•ACHIEVEMENTS AND REWARDS
Every day holds many great rewards.
•Tablet devices support
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Run One Finger Death Punch On a Laptop Computer or Windows Tablet
- Download the BlueStacks app player from this link -> Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search One Finger Death Punch and lick on the search result then followed by clicking the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play One Finger Death Punch on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.