About The Game – School of Dragons
What individuals are saying about School of Dragons:
* “You’ll get to fulfill Hiccup, Toothless, and pretty much everyone else you’d want while completing missions, raising and training your very own dragon, and making buddies with other players.” – 148 Apps
* “…it has both brains and heart wrapped in a non-violent package that will interest lots of different individuals.“ – 4/5 stars Gamezebo
Join Hiccup, Toothless, and Gobber in the School of Dragons 3D MMORPG where you can play in the DreamWorks Animation “How To Train Your Dragon” universe along with your favorite dragons and Viking friends.
Learn sets from science basics to the art of shooting fireballs, all while soaring through the skies on your very own dragon!
Raise, nurture and train your dragon — the more you achieve with your dragon, the more you relationship along with it and rise within the ranks at the School of Dragons. Also, link up with others in clans to adventure together and dominate the land of Berk while getting popularity and benefits!
Experience all the fun and adventure of “How To Train Your Dragon” in a 3D world whenever you enroll in School of Dragons!
• Visit familiar friends like Hiccup, Toothless and others from the “How To Train Your Dragon” franchise. Discover new buddies as you progress within the School of Dragons!
• Play on your mobile device, Facebook or computer — SEAMLESSLY. This cross-platform gameplay experience is one of the first of its kind!
• Play AND Watch — View videos from the film that immerse you into the entire world of Berk!
• Fly with Toothless, Thunderdrum, Whispering Death and all sorts of the other dragons in Flight Club while you get to be the ULTIMATE DRAGON TRAINER!
• Gameplay revolves around science – Life, Earth and Physical sciences, and easy machinery. Learning is rooted into the Next Generation Science Standards, among the first games to employ this.
• Use your tablet to race your dragon against dragon trainers global to win rewards and glory!
• The vast globe of Berk beckens you with tasks such as learning to fly your dragon, fireball shooting practice, farming , fishing and a whole lot!
• Pick your own personal dragon and customize its appearance as well as your very own, unique avatar from a multitude of choices.
• Socialize with your friends or meet new people in this fantastic, expansive universe!
• NEW Mystery Boxes: Uncover fantastic treasures to aid you into the School of Dragons.
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese languages!
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Run School of Dragons On a Laptop Computer or Windows Tablet
- Download the BlueStacks app player from this link -> Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search School of Dragons and lick on the search result then followed by clicking the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play School of Dragons on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.