GT Racing 2: The Real Car Exp Android Game Review
GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is a true-to-life automotive journey featuring the most prestigious cars in the world!
The best-selling franchise is back free of charge plus it’s designed to provide an unprecedented amount of driving satisfaction, whether playing solo or multiplayer.
LEADERSHIP: POSSIBLY THE BEST HANDHELD RACING SIMULATION
• The richest handheld racing simulation game this year: 71 licensed cars on 13 tracks, like the genuine Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
• A superb number of real cars from over 30 manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Dodge, Nissan, Audi, Ford, and more.
• Test your driving skills by completing 1,400 events, including Classic Races, Duels, Knockouts and Overtakes.
• 28 new challenges each week: enhance your driving skills & possibly win a new car for free!
AUTHENTICITY: A DEEPER DRIVING SENSATION
• The new physics model offers the many realistic car dynamics ever offered in a handheld game.
• The sun isn’t constantly shining in GT Racing 2: Our tracks have differing times of time and weather conditions.
• Race your way by selecting from among 4 various cameras, including a breathtaking interior view, and feast your eyes on real car designs!
• No repair times or fix costs! We won’t make you wait or pay to battle in an event again.
EXPERIENCE: ENJOY THE RIDE SOLO OR IN MULTIPLAYER
• Compete with your friends or with real players from all around the globe. Earn the fastest time on each race in multiplayer!
• Join teams to play with other drivers and accomplish typical objectives.
• New racer? Turn on Steering & Braking Assistance to get up to date in a flash!
• Veteran driver? Modify your performance into the garage with tons of custom choices!
No other games could possibly offer you better practical racing simulation than GTR2. Download it for free and enjoy the most authentic racing game on the market!
For fans of racing games, racing simulation games, rally games, and every thing associated with cars! This game is free to relax and play.
GT Racing 2: The Real Car Exp is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play GT Racing 2: The Real Car Exp On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search GT Racing 2: The Real Car Exp and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play GT Racing 2: The Real Car Exp on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of GT Racing 2: The Real Car Exp, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.