Fast Racing 3D Android Game Review
Burn up the road with the fastest and most exhilarating 3D racing action in Fast Racing today! Live your life a quarter mile at a time as you take within the streets in this #1 acclaimed 3D racing game.
Fast Racing combines stunning, high fidelity graphics with addictive gameplay that will maybe you have swerving through oncoming traffic, collecting power-ups, and knocking other racers off the road. With astonishing physics, eye-popping tracks, and awesome cars, Fast Racing creates a new variety of racing experience for Android users.
– Cutting Edge 3D Graphics and excellent impact-crash sound files
– Upgrade and customize your vehicles
– Earn cash rewards to unlock new automobiles
– Race the way you want: it is possible to touch or tilt to steer
– Enjoy well over 10 hours of game play in the massive career mode with 48 levels
Fast Racing 3D is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Fast Racing 3D On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Fast Racing 3D and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Fast Racing 3D on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Fast Racing 3D, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.