FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Android Game Review
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team by EA SPORTS features over 10,000 players from over 500 licensed teams. Plus, over 30 real leagues and stadiums! Build a dream squad of footballers and put them to the test. From the English Premier League, La Liga, and MLS, to the German Bundesliga and beyond. Take the thrills with you wherever you are most abundant in authentic soccer game on Google Play.
This application offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app buying utilizing your device settings.
** This game has superior images and it is packed with a great deal of genuine soccer leagues, teams, and players. Please make sure you have at least 1.35GB of free space in your device. **
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM
Earn, trade, and collect superstars like Lionel Messi and Eden Hazard to create your fantasy team. Select your play style, formation, kits, and more.
PLAY IN QUICK SIMULATION MODE
Put your management skills to your test with new Quick Simulations. Create your squad, start the match, and watch it unfold. Make smart subs, tactical tweaks, and gauge team effort over the method. Your match results depend entirely on your ability to manage player skills and chemistry – taking authenticity to the next degree.
AND TAKE IT TOWARDS THE PITCH!
If you’re brand new to FIFA on mobile, try away our “Casual Controls”, with elegantly easy buttons like “shoot”, “pass”, or “sprint”. Once you’re experiencing comfortable, move on to “Classic Controls”, which let you include either “through passes” or “skill moves” to your video gaming arsenal. Or, you can connect to your group directly, tapping on players to pass the ball and swiping towards the web to shoot. Plus, for those who have an external controller – don’t miss out the possiblity to use it on the pitch for the very first time
REAL WORLD MATCH UPS
Play your favorite team’s next fixture, plus 3 other major match-ups happening around the world – every week!
Jump to the action and feel the passion of your favorite sport with FIFA 15 Ultimate Team!
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play FIFA 15 Ultimate Team On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search FIFA 15 Ultimate Team and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play FIFA 15 Ultimate Team on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of FIFA 15 Ultimate Team, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.