Growtopia Android Game Review
TAKE NOTE! This can be a game about collecting and protecting items while having fun with actual human beings from throughout the world. Your items CAN and will also be stolen if you do not have them safe. This is certainly an element of the gameplay, and stolen items will never be restored. Most of the items essential to prevent theft can be purchased in the game. UTILIZE THEM WISELY!
PARENTS: there clearly was a Parental Controls area when you look at the Options menu – it enables you to disable buying Gems and Tapjoy Offer Wall options too as block speak to other players.
Growtopia is an innovative sandbox platformer MMO where you are able to:
* BUILD anything you also can imagine – houses, dungeons, song, artwork, puzzles, etc
* COLLABORATE with real people – there has been over 13 million player accounts created, all in identical universe, no sharding!
* PLAY mini-games – parkour, surgery, quizzes, PVP battles, CTF, races, and much more
* PROTECT items using a forward thinking lock system makes it possible for one to give usage of friends
* PLANT seeds to grow trees
* SPLICE seeds to realize a huge selection of amazing items, with new items added constantly
* TRADE items inside our secure trading system
* EXPLORE a universe of over 280 MILLION user-created worlds, all persistent and connected to one another
* COMMUNICATE using the full chat and messaging system
* EARN an individual in-game currency entirely through gameplay
* See classic pixel graphics, optimized for small and enormous screens
* Hear the first soundtrack by Cory Mollenhour
* Your account is usable with clients on all platforms (Android, iOS, Win, and Mac)
Did not ensure you get your gems or having a challenge? Email us at [email protected], we would want to help!
Growtopia is a collaboration between old school indie game developers Seth A. Robinson and Mike Hommel.
Growtopia is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android APK applications and Android APK Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Growtopia APK On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Growtopia and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the APK download and install the android APK game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Growtopia on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
Additional Gaming Tip
Some games like RPG Hack and Slash games requires a lot of buttons to press on your mobile screen, playing it on PC is very hard and that is why a GamePad App comes to help gamers. This app can map your keyboard to a certain area of the game, so is like when you press something on your keyboard it trigger some click on some screen area where it mapped. To Download, search GamePad on play store.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Growtopia, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, apk patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.