About The Game – FighterWing 2 Flight Simulator
Introducing: Fighter Wing 2 the WW2 multiplayer combat trip simulator! Battle for atmosphere supremacy with renowned war planes in this addictive flight game with an original genuine life physics engine giving you the most realistic flight experiences on mobiles today. Choose your war plane, upgrade your tools and battle with thousands of players from throughout the world!
PLEASE NOTE! Fighter Wing 2 is an authentic combat trip simulator meaning that it will simply take a little practice before learning how to perfect the skies, you certainly will enjoy seeing how your traveling skills and flight maneuvers evolves from being a rookie to finally becoming a living WW2 fighter pilot legend.
Fighter Wing 2 takes mobile Flight simulators into a whole new level of fun, it can’t get more hard core than this:
• Multiplayer action, fight against other real players from all around the world
• Fly realistic types of classical WW2 war planes such as the: Harvard, Texan, Hurricane I, Hurricane IIB, Hurricane IIC, Bf109 E, Bf109 F, Bf109 G, Spit 1, Spitfire I, Spitfire V, Spitfire IX, Fw190 A1, Fw190 A4, Fw190 A8, A6M2 Zero, A6M3 Zero, A6M5 Zero, P51 D, P-38 F, P-38 J.
What some players say about FW2
– Changed my mind just just like the description claims YES it is difficult but that is just what this game is about THE CHALLENGE. Sorry mr developer just gotta give this game a chance 2 thumbs up do not knock it till you have played for about an hour then give an evaluation
1. Loadingtime~1,5 Sec=superfast.
2. Programdevelop./update./ect.=REFERENCE for mobilphones/consequent/no delays
3. Physic= realistic gun ballistic.
4. Handling= all planes with diffrent skills as power , agility, ammo, guns, rate.
FighterWing 2 Flight Simulator is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play FighterWing 2 Flight Simulator On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search FighterWing 2 Flight Simulator and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play FighterWing 2 Flight Simulator on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.