About The Game – Zombie Gunship Free: Gun Dead
Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your powerful guns to slay endless waves of zombies and protect the remaining survivors regarding the zombie apocalypse!
A SHOOTER OPTIMIZED FOR A WIDE RANGE OF TABLETS AND PHONES
● 3D night vision display
● Use your radar to identify the undead risk walking towards your base. You are humanity’s final defense
● Authentic guns, including 25mm Gatling gun, 40mm Bofors auto-cannon, and 105mm Howitzer cannon. Which gun will be your preferred?
● Complete objectives, make ranks, and out gun others in the leaderboards!
● Collect a bounty for each plague infected dead zombie
● Upgrade each gun and increase your zombie shooting efficiency.
● Game controller support, to help you shoot zombies with a gamepad for the ultimate experience. Place your trigger finger to good use and gun down those zombies dead
● Cloud Saved Games with Google Play. Save your progress and restore it on other devices
Zombie Gunship Free: Gun Dead is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Zombie Gunship Free: Gun Dead On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Zombie Gunship Free: Gun Dead and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Zombie Gunship Free: Gun Dead on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.