About The Game – Gunship Counter Shooter 3D
The Ultimate Defense Shooting 3D Game is here. Simply Mind Blowing…
Be the frontline Commando within the war zone adventure. The invaders are striking your base and you are the last hope. Stand up for your country, simply take charge of the forces and fight because of the brutal enemies. There are no Rules in the Battlefield except one; Victory!!! Losing is not an option for you. You need certainly to win no matter what. It’s time for action; Strike Hard, Equip with 3D Guns and shoot like Hell!!!
A great vicious clash is waiting for you, therefore show your strength to kill enemy soldiers, make hell on earth for them. Destroy all the Enemy assets and Crash the artillery; it’s almost no time for Mercy. Top Thrilling Destruction War Game!!!
• 3D High-tech tactical Guns
• Special Super Powers: air strikes, mine bombs, invulnerability shield.
• Fight against Tanks, Soldiers, Helicopters, Commandos
• Ground Air Attacks
• HD graphics
• And far more!
Gunship Counter Shooter 3D is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Gunship Counter Shooter 3D On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Gunship Counter Shooter 3D and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Gunship Counter Shooter 3D on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.