Drag Racing Android Game Review
– Drive 50+ officially licensed cars, from hot hatches to american muscle and 1000HP supercars
– purchase your dream car, install performance upgrades and show your abilities in 1/4 or 1/2 mile races
– Challenge millions of players online: race 1 on 1, drive your opponent’s car, or participate in real-time 10-player events in Pro League
PLENTY OF CARS:
Could you pick an iconic Skyline GT-R, a classic 69′ Mustang, or a brand name brand new BMW M3 as your ultimate driving machine? Do you dream of seeing 1000+ HP exotics forced to your limit on a drag strip? This game includes virtually every recreations car so that you can enjoy.
Do you consider racing in a right line is easy? Attempt to find the correct balance between power and grip while staying in your class. Include nitrous oxide for lots more fun, but don’t push the button too early. Go deeper and adjust gear ratios to shave off precious milliseconds. Think you can challenge a global record or win 10 tournaments in a row? Welcome aboard.
Racing on yours may be fun enough, nevertheless the ultimate challenge is within the “Online” section. Go head-to-head against your pals or random racers, beat them while driving their very own cars, or race against 9 players at once in real-time competitions. Join a team to trade tunes, reveal strategy and share your achievements.
Drag Racing is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Drag Racing On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Drag Racing and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Drag Racing on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Drag Racing, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.