Powerboat Racing 3D Android Game Review
Race your hydroplane powerboat in the ultimate test and crush your pals in multi-player mode in Powerboat Racing now! Powerboat Racing is number 1 critically-acclaimed and many popular 3D motorboat racing game.
Powerboat Racing combines exceptional visuals and sound with stunning gameplay and head-to-head multi-player competition to create a brand new type of hydroplane racing experience. This powerboat racer offers an exciting mix of crazy stunts and intense challenge. As you raced through hairpin turns at breakneck rates on lakes and rivers, you’ll find yourself struggle to retain control and reach the finish line in record time.
– 8 stages of 40+ challenging levels in Career mode
– Earn coins in Quick-play mode to purchase and upgrade automobiles
– Simultaneous multi-player action for approximately 4 opponents (supported by Play Game Services)
– Stunning 3D graphics and smooth & realistic boat handling
How to Play:
– Tilt to steer the powerboat
– Touch bottom right gas button to accelerate
– Touch bottom left brake switch to decrease
Powerboat Racing 3D is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Powerboat Racing 3D On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Powerboat Racing 3D and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Powerboat Racing 3D on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Powerboat Racing 3D, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.