About The Game – DomiNations
From legendary game designer Brian Reynolds (Civilization II, Rise of countries), DomiNations is an epic new strategy game of exploration, advancement, and conquest. Lead your Nation to ultimate victory throughout most of human history – from the Stone Age towards the Space Age! Build your capital city, pick your Nation from on the list of greatest civilizations associated with world, and defeat rival Alliances to become the most powerful ruler on our planet!
*Choose your country to reap the rewards, special powers, and unique units of the British, Romans, Chinese, Germans, French, Japanese, or Greeks.
*Advance through all of history and start to become the first player to unlock the secrets of technologies like Cavalry, Gunpowder, and Flight!
*Recruit probably the most storied Generals from antiquity, including Alexander, Cleopatra, and Napoleon!
*Increase your renown by constructing Wonders associated with World, from the Pyramids to the Statue of Liberty!
*Join an Alliance and co-operate to defeat enemies from around the globe!
*Conquer the World in single-player promotions from the Fertile Crescent towards the Peloponnesian War!
DomiNations is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Run DomiNations On a Laptop Computer or Windows Tablet
- Download the BlueStacks app player from this link -> Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search DomiNations and lick on the search result then followed by clicking the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play DomiNations on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.