About The Game – Bus Rush
Bus Rush is an amazing running game for Android. Run along the craziest scenarios in the Bus Rush City. Drag to jump or slide and to maneuver left or right. Avoid hitting trucks and buses. Run around various scenarios and gather all of the coins you’ll.
The Bus Rush City Store has lots of items to improve your performance. Get upgrades to boost your power ups such because the magnet or the boots. Upgrade the jetpack too, and obtain lots of coins in mid-air.
Bus Rush also offers you the chance of getting amazing gifts. Collect your daily gift each time or invite your facebook friends and acquire some unique rewards!
Bus Rush is a very fun game. Download it now and start your journey!
– 4 characters to decide on.
– Amazing power-ups: coin magnet, jetpack, super jump and score multiplier
– various scenarios to play in.
– Trucks and buses to avoid!
– plenty of obstacle-dodging fun!
– day-to-day gift!
Bus Rush is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Run Bus Rush On a Laptop Computer or Windows Tablet
- Download the BlueStacks app player from this link -> Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Bus Rush and lick on the search result then followed by clicking the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Bus Rush on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.