About The Game – Modern Combat 5: Blackout
*IMPORTANT* Modern Combat 5 requires an Internet connection.
> “It plays as good because it looks.” – IGN
> “Amps everything up to the next level.” – 148Apps
> “Sharp controls, impressive layouts.” – Pocket Gamer
Step into the action as the most recent installment in the most effective FPS series raises the club for shooter games yet again! Create a squad, add friends and examine your specific and team skills against other squads in powerful multiplayer warfare!
Is single player your thing? Then step into a global on the brink of anarchy and shoot your path away from one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic who’s trying to tear the world to shreds.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS
> 5 customizable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer
> Find the play style that best suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper or Support
> Activate class-specific skills by making and spending Skill Points
> Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
> Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
> Individual and Squad leaderboards
> Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
UNIFIED GAME PROGRESSION
> Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
> Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
> Customize an ideal weapon using a host of accessories and jump right into the action
INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN
> Fast-paced story missions with different challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
> Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real FPS adrenaline rush
> Flawless graphics, music and voice performances perfectly adapted for a shooter game
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
> Intuitive, very customizable controls in order to have fun with the game just the means you want
Modern Combat 5 supports HID game controllers. Moga Pro is also supported, in mode B (HID Mode).
The game Modern Combat 5: Blackout is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Run Modern Combat 5: Blackout On a Laptop Computer or Windows Tablet
- Download the BlueStacks app player from this link -> Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Modern Combat 5: Blackout and lick on the search result then followed by clicking the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Modern Combat 5: Blackout on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.