About The Game – Crime Town Police Car Driver
The rivalry between criminals and police takes a fresh TWIST with this this latest sequel of police game. You are presented with various missions, and you have actually to emerge as real hero. You will need superior driving and running skills to chase and smash criminals. You have to restore peaceful environment for town dwellers.
Provide the criminals a wild chase. Leave no avenue of escape!
Smash the criminals’ car to teach them the desired lesson! If the criminals try to run follow them on foot! Catch the criminals and be the star of the town.
Features of Crime Town Police Car Driver:
· 4 Up-to-date Police cars to unlock
· Car with upgradable features
· practical suburban city environment
· Smooth controls
· Thrilling gameplay
Get ready for the pursuit!
Tapinator believes in delivering excellent animal simulation games and providing family entertainment, Please go to us at https://www.facebook.com/Tapinator
Crime Town Police Car Driver is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Run Crime Town Police Car Driver On a Laptop Computer or Windows Tablet
- Download the BlueStacks app player from this link -> Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Crime Town Police Car Driver and lick on the search result then followed by clicking the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Crime Town Police Car Driver on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.