The Razer Blade is a gaming laptop but it does not mean that this laptop is only limited for games, this laptop also works well with photo and video editing and other tasks you have to complete just with regular laptops. It is an all-in-one performer whether you use it for multimedia enjoyment, gaming or work.
What more this laptop offers? The Razer Blade has also an impressive and substantial screen display and speakers to sum up all of it this is truly a multimedia PC.
Aside from its good looks this laptop has a responsive keyboard and touchpad plus the gaming performance is excellent in a brilliant display.
Design and key components
It is both thin and light which has a glowing green triple-snake logo on the center of its matte-black chassis. This 13.6-inch-wide-by-9.3-inch-deep frame (345mm by 235mm) weighs only 4.5 pounds and measures 0.7-inch thick. It has a three USB 3.0 ports.
- Keyboard – apart from the keys of this keyboard are well placed, it is also responsive that has a cool font, making it one of the best feature this laptop has.
- Touchpad – with its touchpad you can fine-tune its performance according to your choice like turning the palm-check option all the way up, this option will prevented cursor jumpiness while typing.
- Screen– it has a 3,200×1,800-resolution touch screen and an IPS panel. The screen is really great not just for for games but alsi with entertainment, video and photo.
- 11ac wireless and Bluetooth 4.0
- HDMI output with 7.1-channel audio support and a headphone/mic jack
- 2-megapixel webcam with a dual-array mic to help suppress background noise
- Intel mobile processor paired with a 16GB of memory
- Nvidia’s GeForce GTX 970M with 3GB of its own memory and your choice of a 128GB, 256GB or 512GB solid-state drive
- Windows 8.1
What this laptop does not have?
There’s no Ethernet jack on this Razer Blade, yet you can opt to put in an Ethernet-to-USB 3.0 dongle and since there are three ports for this one could be used for the Ethernet-to-USB 3.0 dongle.