The Honor C and Honor Bee were the two smartphone products Huawei had launched and there is one more additional product being introduced a Power Bank AP007 battery which will would be sold exclusively through online partner Flipkart.com.
Key Components of Huawei Honor C
- Display : 5-inch display with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
- Processor : 1.2GHz Hisilicon Kirin 620 processor
- RAM : 2GB, Internal Storage – 8GB which is expandable up to 32GB
- Camera : Primary Shooter 13 mega-pixel with LED flash, Secondary Shooter 5 mega-pixel front facing camera
The Huawei Honor C runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0 on top. Moreover the device is geared with Micro Dual-SIM (GSM + WCDMA) slots, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Micro-USB, micro-USB v2.0, A-GPS and GLONASS. The device is powered by a 2550 mAh battery.
Key Components of Huawei Honor Bee
- Display : 4.5-inch FWVGA LCD display with a 854 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Processor : 1.2GHz Spreadtrum SC7731 quad-core processor
- RAM : 1GB RAM, Internal storage of 8GB expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Camera : Primary Shooter 8 mega-pixel with LED flash, Secondary Shooter 2 mega-pixel front facing camera
The Huawei Honor Bee runs with Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI it is also geared with additional features such as micro dual-SIM (GSM + UMTS) slots in terms with connectivity front it has a Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), micro-USB, micro-USB v2.0 and A-GPS. It has 1750 mAh battery.
This is the global launch for Honor Bee and we are confident that it will be a strong performer in the lower mid-level segment. The Honor 4C with faster speed, best quality and beautiful design will be an excellent choice for consumers in the mid segment market.
The additional product Huawei will launched is a huge power bank that supports 5V/2A output which also boasts 13,000 mAh, a monitoring system, a sleep function and an energy saving system. It has a fully unibody design and a circular arch edge design for easy grip.