WhatsApp Messenger Android App Review
WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging app available for Android along with other smartphones. WhatsApp makes use of your phone’s net connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call buddies and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to receive and deliver messages, calls, pictures, videos, and Voice Messages. 1 Year FREE initially! * (WhatsApp may charge thereafter, current pricing is $0. 99 USD/year).
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
- NO EXTRA FEES: WhatsApp makes use of your phone’s net connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, and that means you don’t have to pay for almost any message or call. *
- MULTIMEDIA: send and receive images, videos, and Voice Messages.
- WHATSAPP CALLING: Call friends and family and family using WhatsApp 100% free, even though they’re yet another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s net connection instead of your mobile plan’s voice mins. * (Note: you can’t access 911 as well as other emergency situation service numbers through WhatsApp).
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats and your associates to help you conveniently remain in touch along with your buddies or family.
- WHATSAPP WEB: you might receive and send WhatsApp messages from the comfort of one’s computer’s browser.
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no additional fee to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Speak to friends and family all over world and acquire away from international SMS fees. *
- SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember still another username or PIN? WhatsApp works along with your contact number, much like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in and that means you don’t miss messages. No further confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- QUICKLY CONNECT ALONG WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is employed to easily and quickly connect you with your own contacts that have WhatsApp therefore there’s you should not add hard-to-remember usernames.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: even though you miss your notifications or switch off your own phone, WhatsApp will save your own present messages until the next time you use the app.
- AND MANY OTHER THINGS: Share your local place, change connections, set customized wallpapers and notification sounds, e-mail chat history, broadcast messages to multiple connections at a time, plus much more!
WhatsApp Messenger is an android app but it can be used on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Use WhatsApp Messenger On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search WhatsApp Messenger and click on the app icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android app.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and use WhatsApp Messenger on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of WhatsApp Messenger, cracks, patch and hacks of the app. Please use the app as it is to support the developer.