Turbo Dismount Android Game Review
The famous crash simulator has become on Google Play!
Perform death-defying motor stunts, crash into walls, create traffic pile-ups of epic scale – and share the fun!
Turbo Dismount™ is a kinetic tragedy about Mr. Dismount and also the cars whom love him. It could be the official sequel towards the extremely popular and immensely profitable personal impact simulator – Stair Dismount™.
* Flinch-inducing crash physics
* Crunchy sound effects
* Delicious slow-mo replay system
* Multiple vehicles: vehicles, trucks, construction vehicles, a skateboard…
* Multiple amounts, barrier kinds and figures
* Tweak amounts to your taste!
* Customize your character as well as the cars with your own photos!
* Game controller support!
* Leaderboards and achievements
* Smooth full resolution 4x MSAA visuals on SHIELD Tablet
Turbo Dismount is the most convincing vehicular personal impact simulation seen on Android!
Follow Mr. Dismount on facebook.com/MrDismount
Follow Key Exit on Twitter: twitter.com/secretexit
Dismounting (turbocharged or regular) just isn’t become attempted at home or exterior, and may be kept to trained professionals. Secret Exit will not suggest or condone dismount efforts outside 3D computer simulations.
Turbo Dismount is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Turbo Dismount On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Turbo Dismount and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Turbo Dismount on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Turbo Dismount, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.