Galaxy on Fire – Alliances Android Game Review
Wormholes open. Conquerors look. Planets fall. The Shroud Nebula is approximately to be seized and raided. And just it is possible to stop it. Team up with longtime allies and old enemies alike to face the ruthless invaders, take their unusual treasures and build their premium carriers! Save the galaxy from the tyranny of the Voids!
THE MOBILE STRATEGY MMO
Galaxy on Fire – Alliances sets you within the role of an up-and-coming Commander of this Terrans, Nivelians or Vossk. Determined to claim and conquer a hitherto uncharted part of the galaxy referred to as Shroud Nebula, you will attempt to look for fame and fortune beyond the ultimate frontier.
BAND TOGETHER AND RISE AS ONE
Forge a strong alliance and help the other person on the epic search for room domination. Trade resources, exchange intelligence reports and conceive conjoined assault techniques and defense plans. Show your enemies the effectiveness of allegiance and prevail in epic room battles with a large number of individuals!
A UNIQUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
• initial Multiplayer Game emerge the GOF universe
• Easy-to-access Alliance and PvP gameplay
• Specifically designed for Mobile Use on Touch Devices
• High-end 3D Graphics and spectacular SFX
• A whole world in Pocket Size
TRUST THE MEDIA
With high-end 3D graphics and captivating co-op gameplay, Galaxy on Fire – Alliances sets brand new standards for sci-fi strategy MMOs on smartphones and pills. And the press really loves it, claiming that it marks “a possibly rich way to obtain war stories” (Modojo) that “will extremely plainly be raising the bar for these forms of games” (iMore).
LINKS AND RESSOURCES
Here’s an amount of essential sources and places-to-go for avid GOFA players. Check always them away and acquire in touch with the Deep Silver FISHLABS staff as well as thousands of other Commanders!
Galaxy on Fire – Alliances is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Galaxy on Fire – Alliances On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Galaxy on Fire – Alliances and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Galaxy on Fire – Alliances on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Galaxy on Fire – Alliances, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.