Striker Soccer 2 Android Game Review
Take to the pitch in Striker Soccer 2, the sequel to the hugely favorite Striker Soccer. Create your very own group of celebrity players and cause them to glory while you flaunt your skills on the big phase. This app provides purchases that are in-app. You may limit in-app buying by utilizing your own device controls.
Featuring soccer that is classic, accessible to players of most skills, Striker Soccer 2 is a blast!
• Choose from over 300 playable teams from 16 leagues round the world
• Win the league in Competition mode
• Manage your team’s progression every action for the approach – buy and upgrade players, alter your line-up and pick a match-winning strategy
• Turn your team into champions on the Challenge that is story-based mode
• Build your star group with customizable players
• Complete missions to achieve brand new titles!
• Earn coins and win cards with stat-boosting properties
• Intuitive controls for experienced players and newcomers alike
• 3D visuals and vibrant animations bring the game to lifetime
Striker Soccer 2 is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Striker Soccer 2 On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Striker Soccer 2 and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Striker Soccer 2 on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Striker Soccer 2, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.