Plunder Pirates Android Game Review
Download currently to create, struggle and PLUNDER!
Send your own pirates into battle against other Captains and rival players – then plunder their loot to fund your own adventures! But get ready to guard your island because pirates reside for revenge…
From game market veterans Midoki and the rampant scallywags behind Angry Birds comes an addictive real-time strategy adventure like no other! Put sail for uncharted waters!
The PvP multiplayer action unfolds in the uncharted seas. Build your own island stronghold, fortified with plenty of firepower, and construct your personal pirate crew, fortified with plenty of grog! Your own swashbuckling pirates are often prepared for a fight so turn ‘em loose regarding the islands of other players, and grab the silver.
And there’s always a good time to be enjoyed along with your best mates. Join a guild or begin yours and overcome the seas together. Share particular perks with your guildmates and plan your following attack in the guild chat!
*Note: Plunder Pirates is completely liberated to play, but you can find optional in-app purchases available.
– BUILD an epic 3D pirate island then spin it 360° to visit every angle!
– ASSEMBLE a crazy pirate crew from 10 seafaring scoundrels!
– EXPLORE uncharted waters in your mighty galleon!
– FIGHT rival Captains, beat enemy islands and plunder their booty!
– JOIN a Pirate Guild together with your buddies and enjoy exclusive Guild perks!
Join the Plunder Pirates community online!
Plunder Pirates is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Plunder Pirates On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Plunder Pirates and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Plunder Pirates on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Plunder Pirates, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.