Modern Command Android Game Review
Build a world-class global protective force and expel the terrorist threat in Modern Command!
This software offers in-app purchases. You may limit in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Battle against the armies of tyrannous villains and conquer glorious 3D battlefields around the world. Research new defenses, deploy cunning strategies and put your mettle in the line while you lead the battle for global security.
- Protect your base as you join the fight to get a handle on the Earth’s Protonium supply
- Fight off terrorist threats in South America, Africa, Europe, Asia and more
- Run your operations from MCA Headquarters and research and build new technologies
- Complete missions to earn experience and rank up
- Simple touch commands give you full control of each 3D battlefield
- Call in special ordinances to assist you in tough battles
- Co-ordinate and unite with friends via Facebook to boost your base’s productivity
- Tons of achievements, objectives and daily missions to complete
Modern Command is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Modern Command On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Modern Command and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Modern Command on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Modern Command, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.