Evil Defenders Android Game Review
Evil Defenders is a great, frenetic protection game with a bit of humor thrown in. Featuring gorgeous graphics and challenging gameplay, Evil Defenders lets you build and upgrade powerful defensive towers, use unique landmarks unique every single map, and cast spells to repel enemy forces as you protect the Lands of Evil from invaders.
Evil Defenders has a large amount of gameplay and provides the capability to play the game in lots of various ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
This might be the Tower Defense Game for real fans of the genre!
The task continues with six modes of difficulty and 90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps. Fight for evil!
• a large numbers of improvements and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
• Five regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
• Six difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
• Unique landmarks for each location, such as for instance The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
• Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
• 100 in-game achievements;
• Leaderboards so you can see where you compare against your friends!
• Multi-language Support including: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese;
• Massive gameplay, stunning graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
Evil Defenders is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Evil Defenders On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Evil Defenders and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Evil Defenders on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Evil Defenders, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.