Blade Warrior Android Game Review
BLADE WARRIOR, Epic 3D action RPG!
You are the legendary hero to regain your lost more youthful sister from the devils. Defeat diablo and conserve her!
EXCITING HACK & SLASH ACTION RPG
– Side-scrolling action for easy control
– Quickly slash through enemies with diverse and dynamic game play
– A colourful and powerful mix of skills
EXPERIENCE FULL 3D DUNGEONS
– 3 difficulty levels, and 108 dungeons to explore
– Fight against a diverse array of enemy combat styles and massive bosses
CHARACTER SWITCH SYSTEM
– Switching characters with friends in-game to develop a more targeted strategy
– The more friends you have got the more help you may get
– a simple character is given to switching
SEVERAL GAME MODES AND MULTIPLAYER SYSTEM (Update coming soon)
– Endless dungeon mode throws an infinite number of monsters the right path. Just how long can you last?
– Time assault mode is going to check your strength. Exactly how many are you able to kill during limited time?
– Show off your combat skills in the PVP mode!
Blade Warrior is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Blade Warrior On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Blade Warrior and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Blade Warrior on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Blade Warrior, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.