Clumsy Ninja Android Game Review
Meet Clumsy Ninja, the most hapless ninja ever to grace a touchscreen! Train him, throw him, tickle him, and even tie balloons to him. Everything you do will make Clumsy Ninja more skillful, and help him find his missing friend Kira.
Clumsy Ninja is the following generation of interactive characters! He can sense, feel, move, and respond uniquely every time. Prepare to be amazed…oh, and please simply take proper care of him!
Train your ninja to learn brand new tricks and super-special Ninja techniques! Impress his Sensei and earn brand new Ninja Belts on your way to find Kira, or just enjoy with over 70 unique interactive items, including trampolines, punch bags, ball guns, a chicken and… a squirrel!
You and your ninja will travel to new locations, play new games, meet brand new characters, complete quests and unlock fun new products to play with. Exactly how many will you discover?
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
Customize Clumsy Ninja’s suits, belts and headbands to match your look. Take pictures of your ninja’s craziest stunts, and share the fun with friends instantly. Keep your eyes peeled: there are many surprises looking forward to you!
Clumsy Ninja is a living virtual buddy who thinks and acts with real intelligence – and lots of clumsiness! You’ll experience unique moments with your ninja and his companions every time you play!
FIRST ON TOUCH DEVICES!
Clumsy Ninja is initial game on touch devices to ever use the EUPHORIA simulation technology – producing the many believable character you’ll have ever seen.
Clumsy Ninja is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Clumsy Ninja On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Clumsy Ninja and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Clumsy Ninja on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Clumsy Ninja, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.