About The Game – Archery Master 3D
The World’s #1 Archery game is now on mobile! Archery Master 3D may be the hottest and many realistic archery simulation game for you.
Archery Master delivers ultra practical archery experience that has stunning 3D photos, amazing animations and simple intuitive controls. Shoot arrows at targets generally set at various distance to earn coins for new bows, arrows and improvements. Incomparable the intense challenges from Olympic Archery champions. Simply take a breath, aim the prospective, shoot the arrow and hit the bull’s attention now! Will you be the best archer or bowman?
– 4 picturesque locations: Pine Forest, Archery Field, Deadly Desert and Rain Forest
– Polished animation and realistic 3D images
– 20+ elaborate designed archery equipment
– 100+ addictive levels in normal mode
– Compete 1-on-1 with Olympic Champions in challenge mode
The game Archery Master 3D is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Run Archery Master 3D On a Laptop Computer or Windows Tablet
- Download the BlueStacks app player from this link -> Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Archery Master 3D and lick on the search result then followed by clicking the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Archery Master 3D on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.