AgarIO Android Game Review
Play online with players across the world as you attempt to eventually get to be the largest cell of all of them! Restrain your miniature cell and eat other players to develop bigger! But watch out: players larger than you will be striving to cause you to their lunch. Endure and eat long enough to become the greatest cell in the game! With new controls developed particularly for touchscreens, agar.io provides the same addictive gameplay that millions have already appreciated on PC. Play online in free for all actions and employ carving, shrinking and dodging methods to catch other players – or avoid them! Utilize a number of special secret skins of this Agar .io game with the right username!
AgarIO is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android APK applications and Android APK Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play AgarIO Game APK On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search AgarIO and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the APK download and install the android APK game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play AgarIO on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
Additional Gaming Tip
Some games like RPG Hack and Slash games requires a lot of buttons to press on your mobile screen, playing it on PC is very hard and that is why a GamePad App comes to help gamers. This app can map your keyboard to a certain area of the game, so is like when you press something on your keyboard it trigger some click on some screen area where it mapped. To Download, search GamePad on play store.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of AgarIO Game, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, apk patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.