The Garmin Vivoactive HR is among the newest most popular GPS smart watches in the market today.
As the name suggests, the watch is by Garmin, a global leader in navigation products.
The watch features heart rate and GPS technologies for monitoring all kinds of activities from running and biking to golfing, skiing, and much more.
The smart watch provides tracking data of the steps taken and calories burnt on a daily basis giving the wearer unique insights into their activeness.
Besides tracking activity, the Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS smart watch also has notification features such as text, call, social media alerts, email, and so much more.
Below is a detailed review for more information.
- Screen features: Touchscreen color display, 205 x 148 pixels resolution. Sunlight-readable screen
- Watch function features: The main watch function features include time, date, calendar & alarm
- Performance smart watch features: GPS-enabled, GLONASS, electronic compass, smart notifications i.e. email, social media, text alerts, etc.), maps & memory, speed sensor, heart rate monitor, accelerometer, calorie calculator, shock resistance, time/distance alert, auto lap/auto pause, step counter, automatic sync, pool swim metrics such as stroke, pace, and others.
- Connectivity features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- Dimensions: Display size in WxH (0.80” by 1.13” (20.7 by 28.6 mm). Physical dimensions: 1.19” by 2.24” by 0.45” (30.2 by 57.0 by 11.4 mm)
- Weight: It weighs 47.6 g with regular bands, 48.2 g with X-large bands.
- Battery features: It has a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts for up to 8 days on smart watch mode and up to 13 hours on GPS mode.
- Water rating features: 5 ATM (water resistant around 50m).
- Customization features: The smart watch can be customized with over 1,300 apps, data fields, widgets, and watch face designs available from Garmin’s connect IQ store.
The Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS Smart watch stands out for many reasons.
The most notable reasons are discussed below.
- Compact and stylish: The Garmin Vivoactive HR can easily qualify as the most stylish smart watch in the market today judging from online customer reviews. Many people who have bought the watch describe it as compact and stylish. It looks great and fits perfectly.
- Great large screen /better display: The Smart watch also features a larger and better screen. The high resolution (205 x 148 pixels) screen is better than other similar watches available today.
- Highly Functional: It also stands out for being highly functional. It is lightweight considering the weight of most Smart watches in the market today, at just 47.6 g. Other notable functional features include the sunlight-readable screen which makes it very easy to use outdoors. It has also been made as an everyday watch capable of tracking all activities, from walking and running to cycling and golfing.
- Highly customizable: It also stands out for its numerous customization options. For instance, you can download countless custom watch faces for free. It also comes with numerous data fields and widgets that allow more customization.
- Reasonably priced: At $250, the Garmin Vivoactive HR is reasonably priced when compared to other smart watches with similar features.
- Long battery life: Many people also love the fact that you can use the watch for over a week without charging it. With over 8 days of battery life on smart watch mode and 13 hours on GPS mode.
- Countless online positive reviews: The Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS smart watch also has an overwhelming number of positive customer reviews online. Many people who have bought the watch have rated it highly/above average.
Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS smart watch is one of the most popular and best smart watches in the market today. The watch is reasonably priced when you consider its features.
There is no better way to track your activity and stay connected 24/7.