Looking for Discount and Best Deals? Before you buy VANGUARD GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball Head Tripod please read the details of the product first. Most of the internet users buy online without reading properly the specs (short for specifications) of the product that they are about to buy. Sometimes without proper information about the product it result disappointment to the person who buy and just wasting his/her time and money. On this review we will give the detailed VANGUARD GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball Head Tripod specifications for clearer understanding about the product and it’s best price available.
Product Reviews and Description:
The GH300T is an innovative pistol foothold head that is included with a built-in shutter release trigger, so that you can fire your camera without taking your hand from the grip. It features two 2.5mm DC shutter release cables – a TN1 for Nikon DSLRs and a TC1 for Canon DSLRs. Sony SLT owners need a TS1 cable (around £15). Additionally there are two main bubble levels, a 72-clickpoint panning base just below the digital camera mount and a 360° panning base at the mounting base. The pistol hold is also rotated 360° and locked into any among eight positions. A metal pin fitted to the mounting dish engages aided by the fast shoe, to halt your video camera from sliding from the GH300T.
GH-300T pistol grip ball head with Hot trigger shutter launch reinvents the standard for what a tripod head can perform for you personally. The foothold head with built-in remote shutter release regarding the handle enables you to trip your camera’s shutter without pulling your hand from the foothold. It is fantastic for capturing fast paced topics, even while making contact lens changes.
Where to buy VANGUARD GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball Head Tripod ? We recommend to buy the product from the link provided bellow.
VANGUARD GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball Head Tripod Specifications :
– Revolutionary, industry-first shutter release trigger on grip enables you to trip your cameras shutter without pulling your hand from the hold
– Friction control system lets you change the degree of resistance on your ball to support changing equipment weight
– GPR System gives lightening quick 8-stop handle adjustment with pinpoint precision
– The split panning lock, 2 bubble levels, and 360° panning apparatus with 72 integral click stops allow for accurate panoramic positioning
– Lateral Tilt: -32° ~ +90° , Frontal Tilt: -8° ~ +90°
– Universal 38 mm fast launch system with clamp knob and security pin works with with other equipment
– Includes TN 1 and TC 1 shutter cables, universal 38mm quick launch plate, and 1/4″-3/8″ adapter
– Weight: 1.875 pounds. Maximum load capability: 17.6 pounds