The TomTom Bandit follows the typical action camera format – wide field of view, Full HD, rugged and user-mountable – but has an element that makes it stick out. Alongside the 1080p video capture at 60 or 30fps, slow movement and 4K cinematic options are a few sensors packed to the small body. TomTom Bandit capture G-force, speed, GPS and user highlights during recording, then tag interesting parts for the footage. When the camera is linked to the TomTom Bandit software, give your mobile device a quick shake, and these tagged clips are cut to a few seconds each, then compiled into a video ready to upload and share on your favorite social network.
Where to buy TomTom Bandit Camera ? We recommend to buy the product from the link provided bellow.
TomTom Bandit Camera Features:
- Just shake to edit – shake your phone for a ready-to-share edit of one’s video shows.
- Tag it as it happens – use your remote or camera to mark yours highlights while you record them.
- Cut directly to the action – in camera sensors mark huge moments, so you could locate them quickly again.
- Share it while it’s hot – upload and share your tale while still on the mountain.
- Immediate playback – use your viewfinder for instant positioning and quick video previews within the app.