Zombie World War Android Game Review
No one thought it could come to this. Exactly what started with some isolated cases has now become a fight for the survival for the human race. This might be Zombie World War.
Herpes spread like wildfire and those contaminated became the walking dead. With a great deal panic, society quickly crumbled and governments soon lost control . Now, survivors such as yourself would be the final type of defence for the human race.
This is humanity’s last stand!
It’s up to you to battle your method through 126 amounts and 21 scenes in this global adventure to reclaim our world.
Utilize most of your skills to stem the tide of zombies and battle your way to one last victory!
Fantastic graphics and sound place you in the heart of the action.
19 weapons at your disposal including AK-47, M4, RPG and Gatling Gun.
a dynamic character development system which allows you to definitely enhance your skills in various areas.
A true world war with 3 globe maps, 126 levels and 21 scenes.
Three difficulty settings to help you survive. Do you dare try Nightmare mode?
21 different zombie enemies will examine your skills towards the limit and keep you on your toes.
Check out Daily Tasks for your possibility to claim big rewards or take to your hand at Lucky Slots for bonus prizes.
Zombie World War is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Zombie World War On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Zombie World War and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Zombie World War on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Zombie World War, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.