Worms 3 Android Game Review
Now available for Android, Worms3 may be the latest into the award-winning series. Worms is a chaotic turn-based strategy game laced with dark humour.
DEAL yourself the benefit with a brand new, game-changing enhancement. Turn on the card mode and alter the start and end of each turn by the playing of strategic cards.
COLLECT in-game rewards that allow one to purchase bronze, gold and silver cards. Grow your deck from 41 fiendishly created cards!
ENLIST your perfect battle combination as you choose your worms from a new ‘Class’ system – hefty, Scientist, Scout and classic Soldier. Each has their very own unique ability and ability. Which will fit in with your style of play?
SHOW off your skills by making Achievements! Delightful blends of the easy and complex, these objectives have been deliberately engineered to push both you and your wormy skills to your limits!
PLAY online with asynchronous multiplayer warfare. Enrol in ranked or friendly matches and show off your prowess. Remember, with asynchronous multiplayer you don’t have to agree to a complete session at a time. Take your turn then go beat your friends score in the single-player Bodycount mode!
BATTLE in multiplayer Forts or Deathmatch modes and challenge yourself with the increasingly difficult Bodycount single-player game.
CONQUER 27 single-player missions across 4 brand new themes (Beach, Spooky, Farmyard and Sewer).
CUSTOMISE your squad and make them unique with a lot of of customisation elements new to Android!
INCOMING! All of your old favourite tools plus six new people on Android, including a number of returning classics like the Old Lady and the Homing Pigeon!
BE THE VERY BEST and worm the right path to the top of the Leaderboards across all major game modes including single player as well as asynchronous online ranked matches.
GREATER CONTROL for players who can now choose between an all-new D-Pad control system and also the original touch controls.
MARVEL at the glorious streamlined menu system. Gamers is now able to enjoy a more pleasant and navigable menu system with a fast access player HUB for all updates and information!
Worms 3 is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Worms 3 On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Worms 3 and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Worms 3 on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Worms 3, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.