Real Racing 3 Android Game Review
Real Racing 3 is an award-winning franchise that sets a brand new standard for mobile racing games – it really must be skilled to be believed.
Real Racing 3 features a continuously expanding roster of officially certified tracks, a 22-car grid, and over 100 meticulously step-by-step vehicles from manufacturers like Ferrari, Porsche, Chevrolet, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, Bugatti, and Audi. Plus Real-Time Multiplayer, Social Leaderboards, Time Trials, Ghost Challenges, and innovative Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology, allowing you to race anyone, anytime, anywhere.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
**This is a resource-intensive game featuring extremely quality visuals. Please make certain you have at least 1.5GB of free space on your unit. **
Take the wheel of over 100 intensely detailed vehicles from iconic manufacturers like Ford, Aston Martin, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Pagani, and examine your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid – the most epic racing experience on any handheld.
Burn rubber on a full lineup of 12 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Circuit des 24 heures du Mans, Dubai Autodrome and lots of more.
Get bumper to bumper with buddies and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting. When friends and rivals aren’t there, drop into any race to challenge their AI-controlled versions in Time-Shifted Multiplayer™.
MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
Compete in over 2000 occasions, including Cup races, Eliminations, Endurance challenges, and Drag Races. Choose from a diverse range of upgrades to maximize your car’s performance. Customize your car with a broad variety of paints, vinyls and rims. View the action from a number of camera angles, tweak the HUD and fine-tune the controls to your individual choice.
THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
Driven by the remarkable Mint™ 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features step-by-step car damage, fully operating back view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for truly HD racing. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all and pushes the boundaries with every enhance.
Welcome to the definitive racing experience for everyone, every-where.
Real Racing 3 is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Real Racing 3 On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Real Racing 3 and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Real Racing 3 on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Real Racing 3, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.
Also, check out the article Unraveling the Mystery: Is Payday 2 Cross-Platform? Get the Latest Updates.