Racing Rivals Android Game Review
LIVE OPPONENTS. REAL COMPETITION.
True real-time racing at your fingertips. Racing competitors allows you to challenge or be challenged by real time opponents in game lobbies with feature race replays and real time chat.
HIGH STAKES BETTING
Back your bets with skill until you’re prepared to lose cash – or your car! The stakes are high as well as the risk is real. Can you manage it?
Does your team have exactly what it takes to dominate Turf Wars? Race in weekly competitions to get a grip on cities, earn gems, and bonuses for your group! Exclusive Prizes means vehicles no one else can buy, covered with livery no one else has seen.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED AUTOMOBILES
Racing Rivals presents a big collection of licensed vehicles ranging from tunes and exotics to classic US muscle. Featured brands include McLaren, Subaru, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Ford, RWB, Scion, BMW, Acura and SRT with more on route!
TUNE, UPGRADE & CUSTOMIZE
Find the optimal tune for the car with hundreds performance components in a large number of combinations – everything from air filters to crankshafts will impact your car’s performance. Up your game by adding NOS, a supercharger or turbo, custom rims through the biggest players like Volk Racing, Pacer, and SSR, plus real world tires from Nitto!
High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!
Racing Rivals is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Racing Rivals On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Racing Rivals and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Racing Rivals on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Racing Rivals, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.