Piano Tiles 2 Android Game Review
Piano Tiles 2 may be the sequel in to the hugely popular game Piano Tiles (don’t Tap the White Tile). New gameplay, first-class sound quality and an international competition mode give your fingers a fast paced excitement utilizing the elegance of piano playing!
Our company is recruiting fans of Piano Tiles 2, please add our Google Hangouts: [email protected]
·What’s new in Piano Tiles 2 (don’t Tap The White Tile 2) :
Added login feature to permit synchronization of game data and competition with friends;
Take on players around the globe;
New color scheme, multicolor in place of black and white;
Fun new music, have the pleasure of an expert pianist;
Share your piano performance along with your loved ones;
·How To Relax And Play:
The guidelines are unmistakeable: simply tap the black colored tiles into the music and acquire away from tapping somewhere else.
Provide it a shot, benefit from the piano music, train your hands to be faster, and view whenever you are able to beat relatives and buddies!
Piano Tiles 2 is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android APK applications and Android APK Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Piano Tiles 2 APK On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Piano Tiles 2 and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the APK download and install the android APK game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Piano Tiles 2 on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
Additional Gaming Tip
Some games like RPG Hack and Slash games requires a lot of buttons to press on your mobile screen, playing it on PC is very hard and that is why a GamePad App comes to help gamers. This app can map your keyboard to a certain area of the game, so is like when you press something on your keyboard it trigger some click on some screen area where it mapped. To Download, search GamePad on play store.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Piano Tiles 2, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, apk patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.