Monster Squad Android Game Review
Collect, Evolve and Battle in Monster Squad
★★★ MONSTER SQUAD FEATURES ★★★
• Embark on an exciting adventure along with your Monster Squad all while battling various enemies on the way.
• Find and unlock new powerful monsters and journey with them across various dangerous, yet mystifying, islands!
• throughout your journeys amass an expansive number of a lot more than 500 monsters.
• Monsters have different characteristics: Fire, Water, Earth, and Neutral.
• Boost your Monsters to power up your stats!
• Evolve or Fuse them to unlock new, exciting, stronger monsters.
• Take your Monsters to the Arena and go head-to-head against your friends!
• Earn weekly rewards and much more all while claiming your place on the leaderboards.
• Mix and match Monsters to make the very best team possible!
• Find the most effective combination of team impacts and bonuses to ensure victory on the battlefield.
• Enjoy Monster Squad on pills to enhance your experience with high quality graphics.
• Experience awesome skill effects and unique animations of one’s monster squad on larger screen!
Monster Squad is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Monster Squad On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Monster Squad and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Monster Squad on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Monster Squad, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.