About The Game – Marvel Contest of Champions
Ultron has infiltrated The Contest! Assemble your mightiest Champions to simply help The Collector beat Ultron and keep their psychotic arms off the coveted ISO-SPHERE!
UNAUTHORIZED TRANSMISSION INTERCEPTED:
Attention, worthless humans. I, Ultron, have infected The Collector’s Contest! Summoners, you will now understand the true energy of a superior being, one evolved to perfected intelligence, should you receive in my own way. The greatest goal – control for the Iso-Sphere and eradication of all lesser life forms!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Iron Man vs. Captain America! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Drax vs. Deadpool! The maximum battles in Marvel history are in the hands! The greedy Elder for the Universe known once the Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and so many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game in your mobile device…Contest of Champions!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (such as for example Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Thanos, and Winter Soldier) as you embark on quests to beat Kang and Thanos and face the process of a mysterious new super effective cosmic competitor, ultimately to stop the total destruction associated with Marvel Universe.
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
Ally along with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance. Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight, and earn exclusive Alliance rewards.
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains sensibly to get synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics (such as pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus). The more powerful the hero/villain, the better their stats, abilities and special moves is.
QUEST AND BATTLE:
Journey through a fantastic storyline in classic Marvel fashion as you explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a wholesome dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform. Fight it out with a giant array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
1080p for hi-def gaming experience on most Android tablets.
Marvel Contest of Champions is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Marvel Contest of Champions On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Marvel Contest of Champions and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Marvel Contest of Champions on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.