Manuganu Android Game Review
Run, jump and slide from ropes, dodge rocks! Perhaps not sufficient? There was so much more in Manuganu. Avoid moving hammers and jump over going ice blocks. Don’t get burned and jump between walls to obtain coins and medallions. Break rock blocks and activate platforms before you end up in fog and more…
A RUNNING ADVENTURE
Manuganu is a 3D side- scroller operating game, where you control the child “Manuganu”.
Unlike other usual running games, Manuganu brings within the “Halt feature” to be able to avoid swinging stones, hammers, flames along with other enemies utilising the straight timing. Another crucial feature of Manuganu could be the ability to modify from “running” mode to “rope climbing” mode when required. But be careful! This mode possesses its challenges.
•Platforming Actions: Double Jumping, Wall Sliding, Hovering, Wall Jumping, Rolling, Breaking Stone Obstructs
•Run through 30 various degrees, each with it’s own unique design prior to the amount theme.
•Two button controls and certain swipe controls.
•Run into alternate paths to own 3 Star atlanta divorce attorneys Levels.
•Three various surroundings with complete 3D graphics.
•Original Soundtrack by Tolga YURDABAK
•Turkish-English Language Help
Manuganu is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Manuganu On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Manuganu and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Manuganu on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Manuganu, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.