Mad Skills Motocross 2 Android Game Review
NEARLY 8 MILLION DOWNLOADS! A #1 GAME IN 48 NATIONS!
Uncover what expert racers, motocross fans, and casual gamers around the world already fully know: Mad Skills Motocross 2 is considered the most intense Android racing experience of most time!
Angry Skills Motocross 2 consists of:
Mad Skills Motocross 2 features the very best motorcycle physics of any side-scrolling racing game in the world. You’ll be astonished at the responsiveness regarding the bikes in this game. The more you perform, the faster (and more addicted) you’ll get.
8 DIFFERENT BIKES!
Work your way up through 8 various motorcycles, each with various rates and management. Have the quickest bicycle and take over your pals!
A FANTASTIC NEW PLAYER-VS.-PLAYER “VERSUS” MODE
This feature is a total blast. Prefer a pal (or random opponent), pick a track, and lay out the greatest lap time you are able to in two mins. Then see if they could beat it in identical level of time. Battle to make XP to help you level up and score awesome virtual products.
LOTS OF TRACKS – WITH INCREASED ADDED EVERY WEEK AT NO COST!
Angry Skills Motocross 2 has enough content to help keep you active for years. Beat the stock opponent on a large number of career tracks, and then see when you can beat the Ace to unlock much more songs. When you’ve Aced them, just take on the friends, next-door neighbors, and players throughout the world. You can even follow real-life professional motocross racers – almost every one of them perform Mad abilities – and just take on the best times.
Angry Skills Motocross 2 features an internet competition called JAM, which pits you against fellow players around the world on brand-new songs every week. JAM is going to be probably the most addicting experiences you’ve ever endured in your portable device.
CUSTOMIZABLE BIKES AND RIDERS
Replace the colour of your bike as well as your rider’s equipment, and add your favorite quantity to the bike’s quantity dish. If you’re fast sufficient, you can even earn a virtual Red Bull helmet to let your pals know you guideline!
AND MUCH MORE!
Optional rockets that will help you past difficult levels and competitors
Universal application. Hook up to Facebook, Twitter or GPGS along with your game progress and purchases will sync between devices.
Gorgeous controls which are HD optimized for a phenomenal gameplay experience.
Mad Skills Motocross 2 is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Mad Skills Motocross 2 On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Mad Skills Motocross 2 and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Mad Skills Motocross 2 on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Mad Skills Motocross 2, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.