Iron Force Android Game Review
Fight on your honor in epic, explosive multiplayer that is online battles. Join an incredible number of players and take on legions of commanders from all over the world in team-based skirmishes and chaotic conflicts that are free-for-all.
Jump into a tank and go straight to battle. Join one of the a large number of robust Legions or begin your own and become a potent force become reckoned with.
STORM THE BATTLEFIELD
Roll into among five battlefields that are stunning. Blow away such a thing in your places in three frantic game modes: Free-For-All, Team, and Finders Keepers.
YOUR TANK, YOUR RULES
Choose from a range of powerful tanks then develop it up to fit your playstyle! A deep update platform lets you tweak firepower, speed, truth and much more, along with stat-boosting habits and decals for a edge that is competitive.
IRON FORCE FEATURES:
• Play online with friends or against players from throughout the world!
• Jump straight into the action and begin battling straight away!
• Join one of thousands of legions or make your own and construct a military
• Fight in three game modes: Free-for-all, Team, and Finders Keepers
• Compete in weekly rated tournaments to win prizes that are awesome.
Iron Force is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Iron Force On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Iron Force and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Iron Force on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Iron Force, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.