Hero Sky: Epic Guild Wars Android Game Review
Join hands together with your friends to fight in spectacular guild wars against players from throughout the world!
Customize your favorite Hero and dive into endless battles with yours unique mixture of Troops and Heroes!
Build your village into an impenetrable fortress and claim supremacy on the Sky World!
– LIBERATED TO PLAY!
– Mighty Heroes with amazing skills you can control even after deployment!
– Surviving troops come back even although you deployed them!
– Choose your favorite Hero and usage Level Up and Evolution to power up!
– Discover hundreds of techniques combining not only Troops, but also Heroes and their various skills!
– Unleash the Trojan Horse to deploy troops in the centre of enemy’s stronghold and rate Up your way to victory!
– Use troops and Heroes to actively defend your village against waves of evil minions pouring in through the Hell’s Gates!
– Watch your troops become more powerful as you enter Fever Mode after three constant victories!
– Join a Guild and share the thrill of combat together with your best friends!
– Together it is possible to build a powerful Guild Town, share Troops, buff them up and rise to the top of Sky World rankings.
– The possibilities are endless!
Hero Sky: Epic Guild Wars is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Hero Sky: Epic Guild Wars On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Hero Sky: Epic Guild Wars and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Hero Sky: Epic Guild Wars on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Hero Sky: Epic Guild Wars, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.